The Governor's Office of Employee Relations has a one-hour, online course designed to engage participants in a realistic, practical dialogue about what needs to be done and the approaches and techniques to be used to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace. Topics include:
- The terminology associated with sexual harassment
- Recognizing how sexual harassment can affect the employee and the workplace
- Identifying situations and behaviors that could be perceived as sexual harassment
- How to apply specific strategies for preventing and eliminating sexual harassment in the workplace
- A supervisor's obligation and responsibility to create and maintain a harassment-free work environment.