Educational Day Trip Study Groups
Each semester, the Academy for Lifelong Learning offers the History, Science and Art and the Walking Through Our Heritage study groups. Each week, participants in these groups visit sites within a two-hour radius of Saratoga Springs to learn about the rich artistic, historic and scientific heritage of the region.
The following are some of the sites visited in past years:
- Interpretive Hikes at Moreau Lake State Park
- The Joseph R. Conroy Company, a glove-making factory in Johnstown, NY.
- Crane Paper Mill in Dalton, MA.
- Berkshire Museum in Pittsfield, MA.
- Vermont Raptor Center in Woodstock, VT.
- Southern Vermont Art Center and Hildene in Manchester, VT.
- Clermont in Germantown, NY.
- Adirondack Great Camp Sagamore.
- Will Moses' art studio at Eagle Bridge, NY.