Textbook Buy-back Program
- For an immediate quote for the buy-back value of your book(s), complete the form online.
- A bookstore login is required; if you do not have an account, you can create one.
- Buy-back price quotes are based on the current price list provided by wholesale distributors and are valid for 10 days, after which books will be bought back at the updated current value, if any.
- Books received in poor condition and water-damaged books have no value.
- Desk copies have no value.
- No-value books will be discarded.
- Study guides and workbooks
- Software, DVDs, videotapes and audiotapes (unless otherwise indicated)
- Empire State College will issue a check to you for the value of your books when you turn them in; please allow 14 days for processing of the check.
Phone requests will not be accepted.