Student Consumer Information
The student consumer information page provides information about the college to students, in accordance with federal regulations.
- In accordance with federal regulations set forth by the Higher Education Act, Empire State College must provide certain information about the college to students.
- Because of the nature of federal, state and institutional guidelines affecting financial aid programs, the information contained in this website is subject to change.
About Costs and Financial Assistance
About Empire State College
- Campus Security
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention:
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- graduation and completion rates (see page 20 of the undergraduate college catalog)
- institutional accreditation
- programs offered
- special services and facilities offered for disabled students
- voter registration: Forms are available at your local center or unit, or online at New York State Board of Elections