USDHS Scholarship Program
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) realizes that the country’s strong science and technology community provides a critical advantage in the development and implementation of counter-terrorist measures and other DHS objectives. The DHS Scholarship and Fellowship Program is intended for students interested in pursuing the basic science and technology innovations that can be applied to the DHS mission.
See details below and go to the DHS website to find out more. Applications are due on January 5, 2011.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Open to undergraduate students only.
- Funding is available for Fall 2011 courses.
- Scholarship covers full tuition and monthly stipends.
- Also includes a 10-week summer internship at a federal research facility or DHS Center of Excellence.
- Applicant's major or concentration must be directly related to research in Homeland Security.
General questions regarding the DHS Scholarship Program can be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org