New York State Grants and Scholarships
- information about the NYS tuition assistance program (TAP) at NYS Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC).
- TAP for part-time students; see information below
- TAP is available only to undergraduate students
- summer TAP has special requirements; you will need to meet all of the criteria
- full-time fall and spring students who are eligible for a NYS TAP award also may be eligible for an additional tuition credit to offset some or all of the tuition increase, which will be reflected in the award letter, if appropriate
- aid for part-time study (APTS)
- part-time TAP
- State University Student Assistance (SUSTA)
- memorial scholarships for children and spouses of deceased police officers and firefighters
- Regents' award for child of correction officer (CO)
- World Trade Center scholarships
View your Award (login required)
Empire State College
111 West Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Questions? Contact the student information center at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000.
Name: SUC Empire State College
The priority deadline to apply for financial aid for the 2013-2014 academic year is April 1, 2013.