- APTS is not an entitlement program.
- The APTS guidelines must be met or the student's award will be canceled.
- The student must complete applicable credits per billing cycle within four weeks after the end of each billing cycle. If a student does not complete 6 credits per billing cycle within four weeks after the end of the billing cycle for two billing terms, the student will no longer be eligible for APTS.
- APTS will be canceled if the student exceeds the maximum number of TAP/APTS payments.
- APTS will be canceled if the student is in default on a student loan guaranteed by the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation.
- APTS will be canceled if the student enrolls in overlapping academic terms.
- APTS will be canceled if the funds become unavailable for whatever reason.
- Upon cancellation of APTS, the student may owe a balance to Empire State College.
View your Award (login required)
Empire State College
111 West Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Questions? Contact the student information center at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000.
Name: SUC Empire State College
The priority deadline to apply for financial aid for the 2013-2014 academic year is April 1, 2013.