Graduate Summer 2014 Registration
Make your plans now! Registration for the summer terms opens at 9 a.m. on March 25.
This year the School for Graduate Studies will be offering courses in the 8 week (summer 1) term as well as the 15 week (summer 2) term. These courses will be labeled in the Term Guide so be sure to read this information carefully.
If you have advisement questions, please contact your academic advisor. General questions can be sent to the School for Graduate Studies at GradReg@esc.edu.
Important Summer Dates
- Registration: 9 a.m., March 25 to 5 p.m., May 9
- Late registration period w/ $30 late fee: 9 a.m., May 12 to 5 p.m., May 16
- Terms 1 & 2 start: May 19
- Add/drop period: 9 a.m., May 19 to 5 p.m., May 23
- Term 1 ends: July 11
- Term 1 grades/outcomes due: July 21
- Term 2 ends: Aug. 29
- Term 2 grades/outcomes due: Sept. 5