The Empire State College Bookstore is available for students in all college centers, units and programs. Books are stocked at the request of the center or at the request of individual mentors. To order books online, students need to know the term, course number, section; for individualized electives – mentor, Empire State College stock number/course number, section. Links are available on the web page (www.esc.edu/Bookstore) to help students find this information. In addition to ordering on the web, students can request books by mail, fax or phone. Books are shipped via UPS directly to a home or business address. Domestic shipments take two to seven days via UPS. We are here to serve you; please let us know if you have comments, ideas or problems when using the bookstore’s web page by e-mailing Shannon.Austin@esc.edu. The hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Online book orders - www.esc.edu/OnlineBookorder
- Fax order number - 518 583-0801
- Bookstore phone numbers - 800 847-3000 ext. 2365, 2383 or 518 587-2100 ext. 2365, 2383
- Financial Aid/ACCES-VR (VESID) orders - ext. 2370, Lisa.Malatesta@esc.edu
- Return authorization - ext. 2383 or Sheila.Redder@esc.edu
- Question about pending order or problem with order received - ext. 2383 or Sheila.Redder@esc.edu