Free Online Workshops for Hudson Valley Students
All Hudson Valley students are invited to join us for any of these free online workshops this spring.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the link to any of the sessions.
Hope to see you online!
Click on a month to see the workshops. Each workshop is offered on two different days and times.
The Basics of College Writing
- Monday, Jan. 14, from noon - 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 15, from 6 - 7 p.m.
Transitioning (Back) to College
- Wednesday, Jan. 16, from noon - 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 17, from 6 -7:30 p.m.
The Dual Entry Journal
- Tuesday, Jan. 29, from 6 -7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 30, from noon - 1:30 p.m.
APA: In-text Citations and Preparing the References Page
- Tuesday, Feb. 5, from 6 - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 6, from noon - 1 p.m.
Preparing the Article Abstract
- Monday, Feb. 11, from 6 - 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 12, from noon -1:30 p.m.
Preparing the Annotated Bibliography
- Monday, Feb. 25, from 6 - 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 26, from noon - 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, from 6 - 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 28, from noon - 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 5, from 6 - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 6, from noon - 1 p.m.
Writing the Term Paper
- Tuesday, March 19, from noon - 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 20, from 6 - 7:30 p.m.