Academic Technologies Groups
Faculty Instructional Technologies (FIT)
- supports the seven regional centers by providing educational technology consultations, evaluation, and instructional design to support all modes of teaching and learning, whether face-to-face or at a distance
- works with center technology specialists and the Office of Integrated Technologies user support services group to improve the delivery of basic technology services to regional center faculty.
- pilots, evaluates and implements new technologies to support teaching and learning
- develops and integrates new learning environments, applications and documentation that are scalable, replicable and sustainable.
- delivers a broad range of library services at www.esc.edu/library
- professional librarians answer questions through the Ask a Librarian service
- delivers instruction through online tutorials, webinars and face-to-face workshops and presentations
- develops and maintains discipline-specific subject guides to support research
- designs information literacy-based learning activities for studies and courses
- provides interlibrary loan services
- provides consultations on managing digital assets.