What Administrative Applications Does
- Alumni-Centered Applications: programming, maintenance and support of alumni-centered applications, which include alumni and development services and scholarship applications
- Faculty-Centered Applications: programming, maintenance and support for faculty-centered applications including 1) the academic summary for primary mentors/advisors application, which assists faculty in advising their students; and 2) the adjunct-faculty payroll system and the electronic review file, which support administrative tasks
- Student-Centered Applications: programming, maintenance and support of student-centered applications and Web forms, including online admissions applications, student registration system, student academic-document processing, prior learning assessment tools, student degree planning tools and various other online forms
- Systems Support: programming, maintenance and support of the college's administrative data, which is housed in Ellucian Colleague (formerly Datatel) Student System (with Colleague Advancement for Alumni); support information systems integration that passes data between Datatel and other systems
- Website Management: programming, maintenance and support for most of the college websites, including website development and content support for the Empire State College public website, the student portal and the college intranet.
For more information about these services, go to OIT services and support.
To request services submit a technology support request.