ANGEL 8.O Upgrade is scheduled for Aug. 2-4. Review the ANGEL 8 Upgrade Notice for more information.
ANGEL is the college's learning management system (LMS). It includes a rich set of features for designing online and blended courses.
With ANGEL you can:
- post course materials (content, links, files, images, etc.)
- lead discussion forums
- set up dropboxes for submission of student work
- set up assessments (quizzes) that are automatically graded
- set up an online gradebook.
- Visit www.esc.edu/ole. You will be prompted for your college login and password.
- This downloadable guide (pdf) will help you navigate ANGEL.
- This series of very brief instructional videos walks you through the many features of ANGEL.
- For technical support, CDL instructors should submit a technology support request.
- Center mentors should contact their local faculty instructional technologist for more information on using ANGEL.
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the documents. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe.