Information Systems Integrations Support
Information systems integrations support is the programming that allows the different college systems to pass data back and forth.
- enrollment data between the online registration system and Datatel and DocPak and MOLE
- enrollment data between MOLE and ANGEL
- learning contract and grading data between DocPak and Datatel
- admissions data from the online admissions applications and Datatel
- nonmatriculated applications between the online form and Datatel
- course data between Term Prep, learning opportunities inventory (LOI), DocPak and Datatel
- degree-program data between DP Planner, Datatel and NotesDP
- human-resource data between SUNY and Datatel.
To learn more about information systems integrations support, submit a technology support request.