MyESC Web Site (student portal)
What is MyESC?
MyESC is the student portal website to SUNY Empire State College. MyESC has been organized to help our students find the information, services and links they need, all in one place.
What information can be accessed using MyESC?
MyESC is organized into six sections.
- MyESC Home is where students will find time-sensitive information like announcements and schedules of dates and deadlines. There are also links to information about who to contact for help, as well as some of the most frequently used pages on the site.
- My Records provides student access to check their personal, financial and academic records and activate their college login and password
- Register is where students register for their studies and find tutorials and other information about registration.
- Academics provides links related to choosing studies, accessing online courses and planning degrees.
- Learning Support goes to the online library, tutoring services, math and writing help, and other support for students' learning.
- Student Services and Information goes to the bookstore, student accounts and financial aid, and all other services for students.
How can I access MyESC?
MyESC is accessed at www.esc.edu/MyESC. Some of the content is password protected and requires a login and password. You can request a login and password via the MyESC Home tab.
How can I learn more about MyESC?
Information about MyESC can be viewed at MyESC Overview.