Online forms are web pages that allow users to enter data that is sent to an Empire State College center or office for processing. Online forms resemble paper or database forms. They allow Internet users to fill out the forms using checkboxes, radio buttons and/or text fields.
Currently, the college uses online forms to collect collect data for the following purposes:
- Alumni Giving
- Alumni Update Information
- Ask A Librarian
- College Publications Ordering (internal only)
- Ed2Go Registration (registrants only via email)
- Financial Aid
- Non-Matric Application
- Professional Development Fund Applications for Faculty, Professional Employees and Support Staff (internal only)
- Scholarship Applications
- Student Accounting Questions
- Technology Account Requests (internal only)
If you have a question about online forms or would like to request a new online form, submit a technology support request.