Why Choose the Executive Bachelor’s Degree Program for Labor Leaders?
The program emphasizes flexible learning opportunities suited to individuals with busy schedules and heavy responsibilities. It combines periods of independent study with occasions for group meetings and collective learning with your peers.
Benefits of the Program
- Earn credits for documented learning from professional development and life experience
- A streamlined, well-marked degree completion path
- Relevant learning opportunities for degree candidates to hear from and interact with peers and experts about real solutions to real problems facing labor today
- Preparation for interested students to pursue relevant master’s degrees.
Innovative features include periodic residencies organized around themes of concern to the labor movement. These programs are both integrated into the program of study and open to wider audiences from the community at large. Our faculty will work with you to transfer prior college credits and help you obtain the maximum possible credits for what you have learned throughout your career in the labor movement. We will work with you to draft a degree plan and a program of study in areas relevant to your interests as a labor leader.
Contact email@example.com to
- receive information about upcoming classes
- be notified about registration dates and time
- learn how to apply to Empire State College