Library Toolbox for Faculty
Access all relevant faculty-oriented library services, resources and help materials through this page.
If you have any questions, please Ask a Librarian.
- Assignment Design Resources
- Find samples, tips and rubrics.
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Access the publication, from 1999-present.
- Get help with copyright issues, such as Fair Use, permissions and more.
- Information Literacy
- What is it? How is it useful?
- Integrate Library Resources
- Get permalinks, tutorials and more for your courses, studies and other learning environments.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Borrow materials through the University at Buffalo libraries.
- Learning Objects
- Get links to information literacy learning objects available to embed into online courses or webpages.
- Library Workshops
- Attend synchronous, hands-on sessions with college librarians.
- One-to-One Research Consultations
- Use the library for your own research.
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Visit the clearinghouse of resources licensed for reuse.