Library Resources for Graduate Students
This page highlights resources for students of the School for Graduate Studies and their specific research needs.
- Citation and Bibliographic Management Tools
- Find recommended bibliographic management tools to help you sort and organize your resources, import resources from the library and create bibliographies.
- Interlibrary Loan
- Learn more about the college's interlibrary loan service, which is available to graduate students, and register for an interlibrary loan account.
- Look up books, dissertations, microforms, journals and multimedia items in libraries around the world with the WorldCat online library catalog.
- Locate a Library Near You
- Once you have identified which libraries have the items you want by using WorldCat, visit those libraries' websites to find out if you are eligible for borrowing privileges. You can borrow from SUNY and CUNY libraries through our Open Access Policy.
Graduate Student-specific Resources
- Business, Management and Economics Case Studies
- library guide with information about case studies, how to locate and how to analyze
- Dissertations and Theses: Humanities and Social Sciences (ProQuest)
- library database containing full-text dissertations and theses in all subject areas [ESC login required.]
- Grad Studies and Degree Plan Information
- MyESC page with links to information on graduate study opportunities, the graduate calendar and your degree plan
- Harvard Business Review
- library guide with information about access and use of the Harvard Business Review in the online library
- Literature Reviews
- collection of guides to writing a literature review and samples of reviews
- Student Research Toolbox
- library guide with free, online or Web 2.0 tools and browser plug-ins to help with research and organization of assignments and research sources