Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Evening hours may be arranged by appointment.
The office is closed on federal holidays. Please contact the office directly for additional information.
SUNY Empire State College Annual Safety Report
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to read PDF documents. If it is not installed on your computer, download it for free from Adobe.
Serving western and central Suffolk County, Empire State College in Hauppauge is conveniently located in the Perry Duryea State Office Building on Veteran's Memorial Highway near the intersection with Route 347.
The office is in Room 1A11, directly across from the main entrance.
- Travel east on the Northern State Parkway to the end, where it merges with Veterans Memorial Highway (Routes 347/454).
- Continue on Veterans Memorial Highway.
- Go past the Dennison Building and make a right turn when you see the sign for the Perry B. Duryea Jr. State Office Building.
- Take exit 57 of I-495 (LIE) .
- Turn right onto the Veteran's Memorial Highway (Route 454).
- Continue north on Route 454 (past Route 111) to where Route 454 merges with Route 347.
- There is a sign for the Perry B. Duryea Jr. State Office Building on the left in the center island of Route 347, but it is easy to miss.
- Make a left turn into the Perry B. Duryea Jr. State Office Building driveway and park in the big lot on your right.
- The Perry B. Duryea Jr. State Office Building is served by a number of Suffolk County Transit bus routes.
- For specific information on routes and times, call 631-852-5200.