- Upcoming term:
- Future Planning:
- Find out what studies/courses will be available in the coming 12 months by checking the Annual Learning Opportunities Inventory
- Residencies and other special learning opportunities
- Distance learning:
- Find out how an undergraduate student can enroll in graduate courses.
- Take courses at other colleges through cross registration
- More options for graduate students
Your Degree Plan
Degree Planning for Undergraduate Students:
- Areas of Study (AOS): Guidelines and web sites
- Degree program planning resources
- Work on your Degree Plan:
- Find instructions for using the DP Planner in the online knowledge base at our service desk:
Note: You must login to view the articles.
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) for Undergraduate Students:
Use the PLA Planner to request prior learning assessment (PLA) of college level credit for knowledge gained outside the traditional classroom.
- Degree planning for graduate students
Moodlerooms: Online Courses
Go to your online courses in Moodlerooms. (login required)
Questions about Moodlerooms?
- Computer Requirements for the Moodlerooms system (login required)
- Test your system to make sure it is compatible with Moodlerooms.
- Tips for clearing your web browser's cache
- Guest Access to online courses
(Please DO NOT use if you are an Empire State College student/faculty/staff.)
Visit the Moodlerooms Learning Center
- Returning students: Go to the Moodlerooms Learning Center (login required) and enroll in the self-paced online tutorial "A Student Introduction to Moodlerooms: Getting Started". The tutorial takes about 45 minutes to complete and is hosted in the Moodlerooms system.
- New students: If your center requires you to complete an online orientation, go to the Moodlerooms site and log in with your college login and password. In the blue menu bar, select "My Courses" to find your orientation tutorial. Start with your orientation."
If your center does not require you to complete an online orientation, follow the instructions for returning students.
- Moodlerooms Knowledge Sharing for Students: a discussion area that will host student-to-student conversations and questions and answers about the new learning management system (LMS).