Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Additional hours may be arranged, in advance, for specific circumstances. Informational appointments may be scheduled on an individual basis by calling 518-564-2837.
The office is closed on federal holidays. Please contact the center directly for additional information.
SUNY Empire State College Annual Safety Report
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to read PDF documents. If it is not installed on your computer, download it for free from Adobe.
The Plattsburgh office is located on the campus of SUNY Plattsburgh College at 442 Beaumont Hall.
- From Interstate 87 (Northway), take exit 37 (Plattsburgh/Saranac Lake). Turn right at the exit ramp onto Cornelia Street (Route 3).
- Continue on Cornelia Street through four intersections.
- Merge to the right lane. This is Broad Street.
- Turn right onto Draper Avenue. A parking lot will be on the immediate left. The building to the left is Beaumont Hall.
- If parking is not available in the lot, a larger parking lot is available further down Draper Avenue at the curve in the road, adjacent to Angell College Center and Champlain Valley Hall.