SUNY Empire State College has locations throughout New York state. Below are links to driving directions for the college's administrative offices and coordinating center, special programs and corporate partners, and teaching locations around the state.
The college's administrative offices are located at the coordinating center in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Driving directions are available for offices at 1, 2, 3 and 28 Union Avenue and at 111 and 113 West Avenue.
- Center for Distance Learning (administrative offices in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.)
- School for Graduate Studies (administrative offices in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.)
- Harry Van Arsdale Jr. Center for Labor Studies (New York City, N.Y.)
- International Programs (administrative offices in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.)
Regional Administrative Offices
- Niagara Frontier (Buffalo, Fredonia, Jamestown, Lockport, Olean)
- Genesee Valley (Rochester, Alfred, Batavia, Canandaigua, Corning/Elmira)
- Central New York (Syracuse, Auburn, Binghamton, Fort Drum, Ithaca, Utica, Watertown)
- Northeast (Albany/Latham, Glens Falls/Queensbury, Johnstown, Plattsburgh, Saratoga Springs, Schenectady, Troy)
- Hudson Valley (Hartsdale, Newburgh, Nanuet)
- Metropolitan New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island)
- Long Island (Old Westbury, Hauppauge, Riverhead)