Community Organizations and Associations Partnerships
SUNY Empire State College develops credit-bearing programs to meet the specific needs of community organizations that help employees and members advance their education.
Participating organizations and associations include:
- AHS Institute
- Arts Student League
- Association of Healthcare Administrative Professionals
- The Camphill Academy
- Dance Education Laboratory (DEL) Program, 92nd Street Y
- Empire State Law Enforcement Trainers Network (NYSSA and NYSCAYSA)
- Fire Department of New York City (FDNY)
- Firemen’s Association of the State of New York (FASNY)
- Gasoline and Automotive Service Dealers Association (GASDA)
- International Union of Police Associations
- Mesivta Ateres Yaakov
- New York State Association for the Education of Young Children
- NYSARC, Inc.
- New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association (NYSCOPBA)
- NYS Association for Superintendents of School Buildings and Grounds
Students interested in one of these partnerships should contact the Student Information Center at 800-847-3000. Students in metropolitan New York interested in the partnership with the Metropolitan Center Cohort Program should contact Matt Sanders at 718-907-5756.
Organizations interested in creating a similar partnership with us can contact the college by phone at 800-847-3000, ext. 2851, or email at ESCpartners@esc.edu.