Hudson River Community Credit Union
Invest in yourself and earn a degree from SUNY Empire State College
SUNY Empire State College has partnered with Hudson River Community Credit Union to provide a pathway for employees who aspire to earn an associates or bachelor’s degree. Expert mentors will work with you to develop an educational plan that fits your schedule and your needs.
Professionals in your industry benefit from:
- The choice to study entirely online, through one of our Northeast region locations, or develop a blended model.
- Academic advising and academic services.
- Credit recommendations for programs offered by the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) that have been evaluated by the American Council on Education.
To view credit recommendations for evaluated programs visit the American Council on Education.
- The choice to individualize a degree and tailor concentrations that matter to you.
- Sample of undergraduate degree concentrations that may be of interest to you:
- business administration
- information systems
For more information about the partnership between SUNY Empire State College and Hudson River Community Credit Union, please call Lisa Sax Mahoney at 518-587-2100, ext. 2851 or email email@example.com.