Military and Veteran Educational Partnerships
- Air Force Distance Learning Program: As an approved school in the United States Air Force Academic Institution portal, Empire State College offers Air University-Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC) programs, Air Force Specialty Code (AFSC) and non-AFSC-related associate and bachelor’s degree programs designed to meet the educational needs of airmen based on their military training and their educational goals.
- NCO Degree Program of the College of the American Soldier: The Career NCO Degree Program of the College of the American Soldier (CAS) expands existing civilian higher-education degree choices to provide combat arms non-commissioned officers (NCOs) with college credit for specific NCOES courses taken throughout their careers. Visit www.GoArmyEd.com for more information.
- GoArmyEd: The college is an active member of the United States Army’s GoArmyEd program offering undergraduate degrees to active-duty soldiers.
- Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnership (NCPDLP): Serving sailors stationed around the globe, the Center for Distance Learning accommodates Navy personnel who are on the move.
- Army National Guard: (Little Rock, Ark.) The Center for Distance Learning holds a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Army National Guard and offers online degrees through the AutoDP system.
- U.S. Marine Corps through Academic Explorer (AeX): AeX is an open platform Web-based tool providing the military community with easy access to information about postsecondary education options. Empire State College is a participating institution. For more information, visit www.mcaex.net.
In addition to GoArmyEd and NCPDLP, Empire State College offers online learning programs to members of the Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy and Army National Guard through its membership in Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC).
For information about military and veteran education partnerships, please contact: