Does your school accept credits from foreign institutions?

Yes. The student must have the official transcript sent directly to Empire State College from the institution, and request an evaluation of the transcript by World Education Services, INC (WES). Students request an evaluation by submitting an Application for Evaluation of Foreign Educational Credentials with a copy of their transcript to WES. Applications are available through Empire State College.