Office of Academic Affairs
The Office of Academic Affairs at SUNY Empire State College leads in the development of academic priorities and works with the faculty and administration to achieve the highest standard of excellence in all our areas of academic engagement.
- Office of the Provost
The provost is the college’s chief academic officer and, in collaboration with the vice provosts, is responsible for all academic programs at the college’s 34 centers and units.
- Academic Centers
Empire State College is represented throughout the state of New York, in eight international locations, and throughout the country and world via our online program.
- Offices, Centers and Departments
The college is home to a variety of offices that incorporate the needs of our students, faculty, administrators, staff and community members.
- Catalogs and Guides
The undergraduate and graduate catalogs and student degree planning guide are tools utilized by all members of the college community.
- Faculty and Academic Affairs Resources
Offerings that are of particular interest to faculty members including the college governing body.
- Policies and Procedures
Documents that serve as a guide for decision making at the college.
- New Academic Program Development
Information on developing or revising the college's academic programs and on the progress of current efforts.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read pdf files. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe. If you are unable to use the file, please contact the office of Academic Affairs for assistance.
- Office of the President
- faculty vacancy announcement
- 2012-2015 Academic Term Dates (PDF 135kB)
- Academic Assessment Plan, 2014 (PDF 424kB)
- Academic Plan 2011-2015 (PDF 524kB)
- Academic Plan Executive Summary (PDF 531kB)
- College Level Learning Goals (PDF 82kB)
- Middle States Self Study Report August 2009 (PDF 740kB)
- OAA Futures Team Final Report 3-24-2014 (PDF 573kB)