RN to BSN Admissions
To be considered for admission to the RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program, you must:
- have an associate degree or diploma from an accredited nursing program
- possess an active, unencumbered New York state RN license
- be able to pursue college-level work (as evidenced by the admissions essay).
Note: due to limited program capacity the nursing program is only admitting New York state residents at this time.
To apply for the RN to BSN degree program, you must submit:
- a complete online application (select "online only" when asked how and where you would like to study)
- a 300-word essay (guidelines provided in the online application)
- official transcripts showing completion of associate or diploma in nursing and any other colleges attended
- a copy of an active, unencumbered New York state RN license with expiration date.
The RN to BSN degree program accepts applications for the September and January terms only. The program has limited capacity, so you are encouraged to apply early.
If we are unable to accommodate you in the term that is your first choice, your application will be given preference in the next available term.
All applications materials must be submitted by deadlines below.
|Academic Term||Application Deadline|
|Fall 1||June 1|
|Spring 1||Nov. 1|
Note: applicants will be notified of their acceptance in June for the September term and in October for the January term.
Student scholarships available.