International Graduate Students
International graduate students may apply and enroll, if accepted, to any of the online degree or certificate programs listed below.
SUNY Empire State College is unable to issue I-20s to students who require an F-1 student visa to come to the U.S. If you wish to live in the U.S. to study, please see other State University of New York options at www.suny.edu. If you have questions about your visa status or eligibility to study at SUNY Empire State College, email admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-3000.
- Master of Arts in Adult Learning (online)
- Master of Arts in Community and Economic Development (online)
- Master of Science in Information Technology (online)
- Master of Arts in Learning and Emerging Technologies (online)
- Master of Business Administration in Business Management (online)
- Master of Science in Applied Analytics (online)
- Master of Science in Finance (online)
- American Studies (12 credits)
- Child and Family Advocacy (12 credits)
- Community Advocacy (12 credits)
- Cybersecurity (12 credits)
- Emerging Media and Technology for the Arts (12 credits)
- Financial Management and Analysis (12 credits)
- Global Brand Marketing (12 credits)
- Global Finance and Investment (15 credits)
- Healthcare Management (12 credits)
- Human Resource Management (12 credits)
- Information Technology Management (12 credits)
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship (12 credits)
- Marketing Analytics and Brand Management (15 credits)
- Nonprofit Management (12 credits)
- Project Management (12 credits)
- Public Administration (15 credits)
- Social Entrepreneurship (12 credits)
- STEM Education and Emerging Technologies (12 credits)
- Teaching and Learning with Emerging Technologies (15 credits)
- Women's and Gender Studies (12 credits)
- Workforce Development (12 credits)
Transcripts from a non-U.S. institution must be evaluated by a member organization of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Official evaluations of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all institutions attended are submitted to the admissions office. Empire State College graduates do not need to request a transcript. One will automatically be included with their application.
Evaluations should be mailed to: Admissions Office, SUNY Empire State College, 111 West Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866, USA - Or electronic submission directly from the evaluator to: Admissions@esc.edu.
English Language Proficiency
Applicants for whom English is not the first language must submit proof of proficiency. The School for Graduate Studies will accept the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test scores taken within the last three years. You must score within the range of 79-94 on the TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) or 6.5-7 on the IELTS to be considered for admission to the Empire State College graduate programs. Applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. institution or from an institution where the instruction was given in English may be exempt.
Canadian Border Commuters
Canadian border commuter graduate students may also apply to any of the graduate programs that require attendance at weekend residencies.