The media production team works with the college community to produce and display high-quality media for educational and general college usage, consulting on creating media, video conferenced events and video streaming throughout the college.
The team works with members of the college community from idea conception through the final creation of media objects and collegewide video conferencing events.
Editing and transcoding for provided videos and adaption of DVD or videotape content for Web services also are available.
Video and photography can be produced either in the studio or in the field. OCM operates fully functional video and photography studios at the Coordinating Center at 3 Union Ave. and 2 Union Ave., Saratoga Springs.
Additional Media Services
- video and audio production and editing
- assistance with collegewide and worldwide video conferences
- streaming video over ESC-TV
- portrait and environmental photography
- assistance with media for events
- creation of on-demand video streams and DVDs.
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to read PDF documents. If it is not installed on your computer, download it for free from Adobe.