The Office of Communications and Government Relations, in conjunction with staff across the state, works to help public officials and community leaders understand the college’s impact, both locally and statewide.
Beyond advocacy efforts at the state and federal level, the office also can provide assistance to programs and regional centers with:
- college-specific testimonial preparation for federal, state and local hearings
- arranging proclamations for high-level events or milestones
- navigating federal, state and local government agencies
- obtaining letters of support from elected officials for college-sponsored grants or projects
- creating a local community outreach plan for programs and regional sites.
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to read PDF documents. If it is not installed on your computer, download it for free from Adobe.