SUNY Empire Connects
About SUNY Empire Connects
SUNY Empire Connects offers a weekly, family-friendly collection of live, virtual programs on topics including employment, academic and study skills workshops, health and wellness activities, art exhibits, crafting sessions, opportunities to connect with fellow students, drop-in hours with faculty, and more.
The SUNY Empire Connects schedule is available for Spring 2022, but check your email each Friday as we highlight select sessions for the upcoming week. Please check back often, as we are always adding new sessions!
We are always welcoming new sessions, if you are interested in presenting a SUNY Empire Connects session, please Submit a Session.
Lastly, SUNY Empire Connects wants to know what topics are important to you. If there is a topic you would like to see again or you have a suggestion for a new topic, please let us know.
The featured sessions for the week of June 20 are:
- SUNY Empire Moodle/Tech Drop-In, Monday at 7pm
- Writing Your Rationale Essay, Tuesday at noon
- Finding Student Success, Tuesday at 6pmStretch and Flex Chair Yoga, Wednesday at 3pm
- Writing Your PLA Essays, Thursday at 6pm
- STARS! – Studying Together and Reaching Success!, Thursdays at 7pm, Saturdays at 1pm, and Sundays at 9am
Full SUNY Empire Connects Schedule
See the full Spring/Summer 2022 schedule (log in).