SUNY Empire Connects
About SUNY Empire Connects
SUNY Empire Connects offers a weekly, family-friendly collection of live, virtual programs on topics including employment, academic and study skills workshops, health and wellness activities, art exhibits, crafting sessions, opportunities to connect with fellow students, drop-in hours with faculty, and more.
The SUNY Empire Connects schedule is available for the Spring 2022, but check your email each Friday as we highlight select sessions for the upcoming week.Please check back often, as we are always adding new sessions!
Lastly, SUNY Empire Connects wants to know what topics are important to you. If there is a topic you would like to see again or you have a suggestion for a new topic, please let us know.
The featured sessions for the week of January 17 are:
- School Year Resolutions: What do you Hope to Accomplish?, Tuesday at 6pm
- SUNY Empire SGA Monthly "All Hands" Meeting, Tuesday at 7:00pm
- Student Success Daily Drop-In hours, Wednesday at 9am, Thursday at 4pm, and Friday at 12pm
- Time Management: Finding a Way to Get it all Done, Thursday at 6pm
- STARS! – Studying Together and Reaching Success!, Thursdays at 7pm, Saturdays at 1pm, and Sundays at 9am
- Tips for Taking Online Classes, Friday at 12pm