SUNY Empire Connects
About SUNY Empire Connects
SUNY Empire Connects offers a weekly, family-friendly collection of live, virtual programs on topics including employment, academic and study skills workshops, health and wellness activities, art exhibits, crafting sessions, opportunities to connect with fellow students, drop-in hours with faculty, and more.
The SUNY Empire Connects schedule is available for Fall 2022, but check your email each Friday as we highlight select sessions for the upcoming week. Please check back often, as we are always adding new sessions!
We are always welcoming new sessions, if you are interested in presenting a SUNY Empire Connects session, please Submit a Session.
Lastly, SUNY Empire Connects wants to know what topics are important to you. If there is a topic you would like to see again or you have a suggestion for a new topic, please let us know.
The featured sessions for the week of December 5 are:
- Degree Planning Workshop, Tuesday at noon and Friday at 4pm
- The Mentor-Student Relationship, Wednesday at noon
- Creating your Career Plan, Wednesday at 6pm
- Winter Wellness and Creative Connections, Wednesday at 6:30pm
- Writing your Rationale Essay, Thursday at noon
- Registration and Beyond, Thursday at 6pm
- The Importance of Networking, Thursday at 7pm
- BMI Live on Location Event: Winterfest 2022, (in-person event at 4 Park in Manhattan), Friday at 5:30pm
- STARS! – Studying Together and Reaching Success!, Mondays and Thursdays at 7pm, Sundays at noon (sessions repeat weekly)
Sign in for full SUNY Empire Connects schedule