I plan to study fully online or remotely and will not use onsite services.
Students taking courses fully online and who do not plan to use onsite services must verify that they will remain remote the entire term. Here’s how:
- Go to COVID Online/Remote Attestation Form.
- Read the form, and attest that you will not be onsite during the fall 2021 term.
- Click ‘yes’ below your signature.
- Hit ‘submit.’
SUNY Empire State College
- Tips for Successful Distance Learning
- Microsoft Teams - Quick Start Guide for Students
- Get Help with Moodle
- Request Academic Support (Tutoring)
- Visit the Online Library
- Contact Student Success and Development
- Ask Veteran and Military Questions
- 1 Stop Student Services