COVID-19 Emergency Educational Grant
SUNY Empire State College, in partnership with our Empire State College Foundation, has established a fund to provide grants of up to $500 to assist currently-enrolled students who are experiencing difficulty completing their studies due to the impact of coronavirus.
The grants will assist students who are experiencing educationally-related financial hardship that may impact their ability to complete their coursework due to the impact of coronavirus on our communities.
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE, APRIL 24, 2020, HAS PASSED.
We are reviewing all applications received during the open period.
- SUNY Empire Connects
- Pass/No Pass Grading Option Extended
- Incomplete Due Date Changed
- SUNY Empire is Here to Help
SUNY Empire State College
- Tips for Successful Distance Learning
- How to Access Skype for Business
- Get Help with Moodle
- Request Academic Support (Tutoring)
- Visit the Online Library
- Contact Student Success and Development
- Ask Veteran and Military Questions
- 1 Stop Student Services
State University of New York (SUNY)
What You Need to Know About COVID-19 at SUNY Empire