COVID-19 Emergency Educational Grant
SUNY Empire State College, in partnership with our Empire State College Foundation, has established a fund to provide grants of up to $500 to assist currently-enrolled students who are experiencing difficulty completing their studies due to the impact of coronavirus.
The grant assists students who are experiencing educationally-related financial hardship that may impact their ability to complete their coursework due to the impact of coronavirus on our communities.
To date, SUNY Empire has awarded more than $220,000 to students.
The current application deadline has passed. Please watch for information on the availability of future awards.
Updated: September 3, 2020
- SUNY Empire Connects
- Pass/No Pass Grading Option Extended
- Incomplete Due Date Changed
- SUNY Empire is Here to Help
SUNY Empire State College
- Tips for Successful Distance Learning
- Microsoft Teams - Quick Start Guide for Students
- Get Help with Moodle
- Request Academic Support (Tutoring)
- Visit the Online Library
- Contact Student Success and Development
- Ask Veteran and Military Questions
- 1 Stop Student Services
State University of New York (SUNY)
What You Need to Know About COVID-19 at SUNY Empire