Changes to Undergraduate Degree Requirements Effective Sept. 8, 2014
- Bachelor’s degrees are 124 credits.
- Associate degrees must meet the new SUNY general education requirements.
The degree plan samples provided below reflect older policy. Check back as new samples are forthcoming.
Degree Program Plan Samples Historical Studies
These sample degree program plans illustrate the degree program format and provide examples of some different types of individualized degree programs.
- Associate in Arts - Historical Studies (PDF 35kB)
- Bachelor of Arts - Historical Studies (PDF 41kB)
- Bachelor of Science - Historical Studies (PDF 40kB)
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the degree program plans. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe.
SUNY Empire State College students work closely with their mentors to design their own degree programs.
See the Student Degree Planning Guide for detailed information about the degree planning process.