Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS) Application and Deadline Information
- Students planning on enrolling part time should complete the APTS Application.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the financial aid office has all of the necessary information to process his or her application for APTS, including a signed copy of his or her New York state tax return for APTS.
- Aid for part-time study is awarded by term; however, only one application should be filed per financial aid award year.
- Completed 2019-2020 applications and signed New York state tax information received by April 1, 2019 will be given priority consideration for the 2019-2020 award year.
- Students must apply and meet all eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress, at the time of application.
Name: SUC Empire State College
Undergraduate Associate: 0916
Undergraduate Bachelor's: 0913
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
Students planning to attend summer 2019, fall 2019 or spring 2020 may apply for aid by submitting the 2019-2020 FAFSA on or after October 1, 2018.
If you are attending the summer 2019 term, you must have all financial aid applications, additional financial aid requirements/documents and appeals submitted and any student loans accepted by the deadline of April 11, 2019 in order ensure the processing of your aid eligibility by the summer payment deadline of May 2.