Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS) Application and Deadline Information
- Students planning on enrolling part time should complete the APTS Application.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the financial aid office has all of the necessary information to process his or her application for APTS, including a signed copy of his or her New York state tax return for APTS.
- Aid for part-time study is awarded by term; however, only one application should be filed per financial aid award year.
- Completed 2019-2020 applications and signed New York state tax information received by April 1, 2019 will be given priority consideration for the 2019-2020 award year.
- The APTS application for 2020-2021 will be available shortly and the priority deadline will be April 1, 2020.
- Students must apply and meet all eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress, at the time of application.
Name: SUC Empire State College
Undergraduate Associate: 0916
Undergraduate Bachelor's: 0913
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
If you are attending the spring 2020 term, you must have all financial aid applications, additional financial aid requirements/documents and appeals submitted and any student loans accepted by the deadline of December 6, 2019 in order ensure the processing of your aid eligibility by the spring payment deadline.
Students planning attending summer 2019, fall 2019 or spring 2020 must apply for aid by submitting the 2019-2020 FAFSA.
For students planning to enroll beginning in May 2020 or thereafter, the 2020-2021 FAFSA application is now available beginning October 1!