Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS) Application and Deadline Information
- Students planning on enrolling part time should complete the APTS Application for 2018-2019.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the financial aid office has all of the necessary information to process his or her application for APTS, including a signed copy of his or her New York state tax return for APTS.
- Aid for part-time study is awarded by term; however, only one application should be filed per financial aid award year.
- Completed 2018-2019 applications and signed New York state tax information received by April 1, 2018 will be given priority consideration for the 2018-2019 award year.
- Students must apply and meet all eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress, at the time of application.
Name: SUC Empire State College
Undergraduate Associate: 0916
Undergraduate Bachelor's: 0913
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
Students planning to attend summer 2019, fall 2019 or spring 2020 may apply for aid by submitting the 2019-2020 FAFSA on or after October 1, 2018.