Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS) Application and Deadline Information
- Students planning on enrolling part time before May 2018 should complete the APTS Application for 2017-2018. Students who plan on enrolling in or after May 2018 should complete the APTS application for 2018-2019 once available.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the financial aid office has all of the necessary information to process his or her application for APTS, including a signed copy of his or her New York state tax return for APTS.
- Aid for part-time study is awarded by term; however, only one application should be filed per financial aid award year.
- Completed 2017-2018 applications and signed New York state tax information received by April 1, 2017 were given priority consideration.
- Completed 2018-2019 applications and signed New York state tax information received by April 1, 2018 will be given priority consideration for the 2018-2019 award year.
- Students must apply and meet all eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress, at the time of application.
Name: SUC Empire State College
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
Students planning to attend summer 2018, fall 2018 or spring 2019 should apply for financial aid for 2018-2019 by submitting the FAFSA. The Financial Aid office will begin receiving these appications and processing them shortly. The priority deadline to apply for financial aid for 2018-2019 is April 1, 2018.
Students planning to attend 2017-2018 should apply for financial aid immediately.
The application period for the New York State Excelsior Scholarship is now closed for 2017-2018.