Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS) Application and Deadline Information
- Students planning on enrolling part time on or after May 15, 2017 should complete the APTS Application for 2017-2018. Funds for the 2016-2017 academic year are currently exhausted. Should funds for 2016-2017 become available again later during the spring term, our office will review any new applications for 2016-2017 at that time.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the financial aid office has all of the necessary information to process his or her application for APTS, including a signed copy of his or her New York state tax return for APTS.
- Aid for part-time study is awarded by term; however, only one application should be filed per financial aid award year.
- Completed 2016-2017 applications and signed New York state tax information received by April 1, 2016 were given priority consideration. Funds are currently exhausted for the 2016-2017 award year.
- Completed 2017-2018 applications and signed New York state tax information received by April 1, 2017 will be given priority consideration for the 2017-2018 award year.
- Students must apply and meet all eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress, at the time of application.
Name: SUC Empire State College
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
Students planning to attend starting in May 2017 or thereafter should apply for financial aid for 2017-2018 by submitting the 2017-2018 FAFSA.