Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS) Application and Deadline Information
- Students planning on enrolling part time should complete the APTS Application for 2018-2019.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the financial aid office has all of the necessary information to process his or her application for APTS, including a signed copy of his or her New York state tax return for APTS.
- Aid for part-time study is awarded by term; however, only one application should be filed per financial aid award year.
- Completed 2018-2019 applications and signed New York state tax information received by April 1, 2018 will be given priority consideration for the 2018-2019 award year.
- Students must apply and meet all eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress, at the time of application.
Name: SUC Empire State College
Undergraduate Associate: 0916
Undergraduate Bachelor's: 0913
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
Students planning to attend summer 2018, fall 2018 or spring 2019 should apply for financial aid for 2018-2019 by submitting the FAFSA. The priority deadline to apply for financial aid for 2018-2019 was April 1, 2018, but we are still accepting and reviewing applications.
In order to process your financial aid eligibility by the spring term payment due date, you must have all applications in and any additional financial aid requirements/documents submitted and any student loans accepted by the deadline date of December 7, 2018.
Students planning to attend summer 2019, fall 2019 or spring 2020 may apply for aid early by submitting the 2019-2020 FAFSA on or after October 1, 2018.