Campus-based Programs Application and Deadline Information


Each student must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid or the Renewal Free Application for Federal Student Aid.

Students applying for Federal Work Study should indicate on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid their desire for work study. FSEOG is awarded to eligible students based upon the college's FSEOG federal allocation, which is based upon student's contribution. At Empire State College, students must have a federally calculated zero expected family contribution to be eligible for FSEOG. Student also must be a Pell Grant recipient.


Since funding for campus-based awards is limited, applications should be received by the Financial Aid office by April 1 of the award year. Due to limited funding, not all eligible applicants will receive an award. In order to make a late disbursement, FSEOG must have been awarded while the student was eligible.

Contact Us

Fax: 518-580-4863

Mailing Address: 
Empire State College
Financial Aid
1 Union Ave.
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Questions? Contact the Student Information Center at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000.


Code: 010286
Name: SUC Empire State College

TAP Codes

Undergraduate Associate: 0916

Undergraduate Bachelor's: 0913

Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)


Students planning to attend summer 2018, fall 2018 or spring 2019 should apply for financial aid for 2018-2019 by submitting the FAFSA.  The priority deadline to apply for financial aid for 2018-2019 was April 1, 2018, but we are still accepting and reviewing applications.

In order to process your financial aid eligibility by the spring term payment due date, you must have all applications in and any additional financial aid requirements/documents submitted and any student loans accepted by the deadline date of December 7, 2018

 Students planning to attend summer 2019, fall 2019 or spring 2020 may apply for aid early by submitting the 2019-2020 FAFSA on or after October 1, 2018.

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF files on this site. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe's site. If you are still unable to view the file, please contact us at or call 800-847-3000.

Take the Next Step

Ready to advance your education and career? There’s no time like the present. Apply now, or learn more about SUNY Empire at one of our information sessions.