Combined B.B.A. and Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in Business Management – SUNY Cobleskill
Enrollment in a combined program allows highly qualified, current SUNY Cobleskill students to work on the Master of Business Administration in Business Management while completing their bachelor’s degree in business administration. Up to 12 credits of designated master’s courses are incorporated into the B.B.A. degree program and will count toward both the bachelor’s degree and the master’s degree.
SUNY Cobleskill B.B.A. students will be able to apply for the combined B.B.A./M.B.A. program once they have:
- completed 60-credits of undergraduate coursework
- completed the prerequisite coursework with a B or better: microeconomics, macroeconomics, statistics, and accounting
- earned a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above at the time of application to the B.B.A./M.B.A. program
Combined Program Admission
Admission into the combined program is highly selective. SUNY Cobleskill undergraduate students may apply to the combined program and will complete the online application through the School for Graduate Studies. The admission application process does require a minimum GPA of 3.2 and completion of all prerequisite courses.
The following application requirements are waived: application fee (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for waiver code), the application essay, two recommendations.
Applicants must include undergraduate level courses or their equivalent in: statistics (3 credits), macroeconomics (3 credits), microeconomics (3 credits), and accounting (3 credits).
Combined Program Courses
Students accepted to the combined program will include the following 4 courses (12 credits) in their approved undergraduate degree plans. Special requests to substitute these courses will be considered by the Business, Management and Leadership program chair.
Opening Courses (6 credits):
- Leadership & Organizational Behavior (3 credits)
- Strategic Perspectives of Global Management (3 credits)
Two Functional Courses (6 credits):
Enroll in two functional core courses from your track.
- Management Information Systems (3 credits)
- Operations Management (3 credits)
International Business Track
- Global Leadership Competencies (3 credits)
- Global E-Commerce Strategies (3 credits)
Human Resource Management Track
- Managing Human Capital (3 credits)
- Performance Management and Total Rewards (3 credits)