Application and Admission Requirements
Master of Arts in Work and Labor Policy
(offered in partnership with the IAM at the William W. Winpisinger Education Center and Online)
Spring application deadline is November 1, 2022.
Admission to a SUNY Empire State College master's degree program is selective. To be considered for admission, you must:
- hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- provide evidence that you are able to pursue the subject matter and meet the academic demands of the program
- demonstrate that your educational goals are aligned with the master's degree you wish to pursue
- complete any prerequisite course or entrance exam requirements
- submit a complete application by the application deadline for the academic term that you wish to start.
SUNY Empire admits students without regard to race, gender, disability religion, or national origin.
IAM members enter the partnership code when submitting the application online for this degree program. Please contact GradPartners@esc.edu to obtain your code.