Forms for Graduate Programs
Forms used by students in the School for Graduate Studies are listed below. If the form is used for only one degree program, the program name is in the form title. If the form applies to all degree programs, no program title is used.
Most of these forms are accessible as a PDF. To print a PDF you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 2.0 or higher. To print the form, just click the red icon. Other forms listed below are accessible through a link to another area on the college's website.
If you experience difficulties printing a form, please contact the School for Graduate Studies at 518-587-2100, ext. 2225.
- Application for Graduation from the School for Graduate Studies: (this link is used by students who have passed the mid-term point in their final term of enrollment to apply for the clearance process)
- Degree Program (DP) for M.A. and M.Ed. Programs (PDF 46kB): (This form is fillable and used for listing courses that will become the student's M.A. or M.Ed. program.)
- Final Project Proposal (Thesis): Policy Studies (PDF 549kB)
- Final Project Proposal (Thesis) for M.A. in Learning and Emerging Technologies (PDF 66kB)
- Final Project Proposal (Thesis) for M.A. in Adult Learning (PDF 66kB)
- Final Project Proposal for M.A. in Liberal Studies (PDF 74kB)
- Final Project Sample Title Page for M.A. and M.Ed. Program (PDF 29kB): (sample title page used for the thesis form of final project)
- Final Project Nonclinical Agreement Form (file 50kB): (used by students completing a practicum. Students completing this form need to work directly with Anita Brown at Anita.Brown@esc.edu or 800-847-3000, ext. 3021.)
- Graduate Diversity Fellowship Program Application (PDF 45kB) (used by graduate students to apply for GDFP)
- Graduate Student Conference Funds Application (PDF 61kB)
- Human Subjects - Institutional Review Board Request (IRB): (students wishing to use human subject in their course work/research must seek IRB approval.)
- Student Immunization Record Form (PDF 82kB): (used by students for immunization documentation)
- Nondegree or Nonmatriculated Study Application (PDF 176kB): (This form is used by persons who want to take courses, but not be matriculated in a program.)
- MAT Transfer Request Form (PDF 70kB): (used to have transfer credit considered for the MAT program)
- Graduate Student Repeat Course form (PDF 489kB): (used by students repeating a course)
- Transfer Request Form for MBA and Certificate Programs (PDF 57kB): (used to have transfer credit considered for the MBA or certificate programs)
- Transcript Request: (used for requesting an official transcript from the college)
- UUP Tuition Waiver (PDF 56kB): (used by members of the United University Professions labor union who receive a tuition waiver as a benefit)
- Withdrawal Form and Instructions: (used for course withdrawal)