You may choose from several business degrees options that provide the opportunity to further develop your knowledge and competency in management and leadership.
- MBA in Healthcare Leadership (online with executive retreats)
- MBA in Business Management (online)
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- M.S. in Finance (online)
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
We offer a variety of master’s degrees focusing on topics in teaching and learning. The three fully online programs do not lead directly to teacher certification, but may be able to fulfill the graduate degree requirement for New York State Professional Certification. The MAT program leads to Initial Certification and requires face-to-face classroom experience in New York State.
- M.A. in Adult Learning (online)
- M.A. in Learning and Emerging Technologies (online)
- Instructional Design
- STEM Education and Emerging Technologies
- Teaching and Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Emerging Media and Technology for the Arts
- Innovation and Management of Emerging Technologies
- Individualized track
- M.A.T. in Adolescent or Middle Childhood Education (online with in-person requirements)
- Transitional B certification pathway
- Clinically rich residency pathway
- M.A.T. in Adolescent Special Education (initial certification - online with in-person requirements)
- M.Ed. in Adolescent Special Education (additional certification - online)
- M. Ed. in Teaching and Learning (online)
The School for Graduate Studies offers several degree programs within the liberal arts and science area. The policy programs (M.A. in community and economic development, M.A. in social and public policy, and M.A. in work and labor policy), the M.A. in liberal studies, and the M.S. in information technology.
- M.A. in Community and Economic Development (online)
- M.A. in Social and Public Policy (online with residencies)
- Concentration in Public Administration - New for Spring 2020!
- M.A. in Work and Labor Policy (online with residencies)
- M.A. in Liberal Studies (online with residencies)
- M.S. in Information Technology (online)