MBA in Healthcare Leadership Application and Admission Requirements
Admission to the MBA in Healthcare Leadership is selective. This program begins new students in the fall and spring terms only. To be considered for admission, you must:
- hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- provide evidence that you are able to pursue the subject matter and meet the academic demands of the program
- demonstrate that your educational goals are aligned with the master's degree you wish to pursue
- complete any prerequisite course or entrance exam requirements
- submit a complete application by the application deadline for the academic term that you wish to start.
- A single integrative essay
- Current resume'
- Two recommendations, at least one from your current direct supervisor or appropriate alternative with the ability to discuss your career and professional goals and skills; a second letter may come from members of the faculty with whom you have worked or who know you well
- Official transcripts from regionally accredited colleges/universities attended: Mail to: Admissions Office, SUNY Empire State College, 2 Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 - Or electronic submission directly from college/university to: Admissions@esc.edu.
- Non-refundable $50 application/orientation fee
- In some cases, applicants may be contacted by the program chair, or designee, to set up an interview at one of the SUNY Empire State College locations or via a teleconference call.
Empire State College admits students without regard to race, gender, disability religion or national origin. Please review our admissions policy before you apply.