Books for HVACLS Courses
Books are available at the college bookstore. Contact James McMahon, coordinator of student services, if you have any questions at 646-230-1355
Ordering Books from the College Bookstore
- Go to the college bookstore by clicking one of the links to the "college bookstore" on this page.
- In the page that opens, you will see a drop-down box which says "------- Select A Campus Term -------."Update
- Click that box and select the item for "Harry Van Arsdale."
- Click "Go." You will be returned to the Book Search page.
- In the box on the left, find your course and click it.
- After a few moments, you will see "click here" in the middle box.
- Click that link and after a few moments a list of the books for the course will be presented.
- Note: Depending on your Internet connection, it could take a little time for the information to load. Please be patient.
See also: A guide to ordering books (PDF 1,511kB). This is a fairly large document and may take a while to download. Please be patient.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF documents. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe.
Other Online Bookstores
You might find a used copy at other online bookstores.
If you want to look for a used copy, the easiest way is to link to one of the online bookstores and enter the book's ISBN number in the "Keyword" or "Search" field. The ISBN number identifies the exact edition of the book and makes it easy to find.
To get the ISBN numbers for your books, first find them in the college bookstore, as described above, and print out the page with the book information. You will find the ISBN number listed for each book.
Here are some links you can try (some of these sites list both new and used books):