The Harry Van Arsdale, Jr. School of Labor Studies and the International Finishing Trades Institute partner on a residency-based program leading to Associate of Science and Bachelor of Science Degrees. Every year, we offer two sessions of on-site instruction at the International Training Center in Hanover, Maryland. Working with a faculty mentor, students will individually design their Labor Studies degree program and may take up to two courses per term.
- Educational Planning
- Writing Labor’s Story
- Education and Social Progress
- Global History: Workers Beyond the West
- Labor and the Economy by the Numbers
- Struggles and Victories of Workers in America
- Labor and the Sociological Imagination
- Public Art as Social Practice: Labor and Cultural Organizing
- Senior Seminar
Master of Arts in Work and Labor Policy
Members who interested in the curriculum for the blended (residency-based and online) Master of Arts in Work and Labor Policy will participate through online courses and the residency currently being offered at the Winpisinger Education Center.
For more information, contact Thomas Kerr at our Manhattan location at 212-647-7800 ext:1209 or email@example.com.