Welcome to the Empire State College Alumni Library. In order to access the resources marked, enter your ESC login and password that you use for everything else here at the college as alumni.
If you do not currently have an ESC login account or do not recall your password, please contact the IT Service Desk by clicking here or by calling: 888-Help-009 (888-435-7009).
Once you have your login account, you may access the Alumni Online Library below.
Search Tips for Using the Alumni Library
- Put phrases in quotation marks - "drug abuse" or "mad cow disease"
- Use "and" to specify that you want both keywords - teenagers and drug abuse
- Use "or" to specify that you want either keyword - teenagers or adolescents
Resources by Subject
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (login required)
- ProQuest Research Library (login required)
- Journal Finder (login required)
- Public Domain E-book Collections - find classic literature online
- WorldCat.org- find books, journals and other resources located in thousands of libraries across the country and around the world
- Business Source Alumni Edition (login required)
- ABI/INFORM Complete (login required)
- GPO Access - U.S. government information portal
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service Abstract Database
- Bioline International - international bioscience journals
- HighWire Press - scholarly journal articles in the life sciences
- PubMed Central - U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) archive of biomedical and life sciences literature
If you are unable to view or use the Ask a Librarian chat widget above, you may also:
Call 800-847-3000, ext. 2222
- Sun: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Mon-Thu: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Fri: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sun: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Mon-Thu: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Fri: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
July - August:
- Mon-Thu: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Please note: Ask a Librarian is closed during the Spring, Summer and Winter breaks. Academic librarians from the Ask Us 24/7 consortium are available to help any time via chat when Ask a Librarian is closed.
If you need to request accommodations for library content, on the basis of a disability or accessibility needs, please contact Accessibility Resources and Services by emailing them at Disability.Services@esc.edu. Requests for accommodations should be submitted as early as possible to allow for sufficient planning. If you have questions, please visit the Accessibility Resources and Services website.