Library Resources for Graduate Students
This page highlights resources for students of the School for Graduate Studies and their specific research needs.
- Citation and Bibliographic Management Tools: Help you sort and organize your research sources, import and create bibliographies.
- Interlibrary Loan: What it is, how to register for the service, and links to request items and view your loans.
- WorldCat: Look up books, dissertations, journals and multimedia items in libraries around the world.
- Locate a Library Near You: You can visit and borrow circulating print items from most SUNY and CUNY libraries through the Open Access Policy.
- Statistics and Data Sources: portals to access reliable, open web sources of statistical data.
- Student Research Toolbox: Free, online tools and browser plug-ins to help with research and organization.
- Academic Support Resources: Online and onsite services and workshops for help with writing, study habits and more.
Graduate Student-specific Resources
- Business, Management and Economics Case Studies: Case studies, how to locate and how to analyze
- Grad Studies and Degree Plan Information: Graduate study opportunities, the graduate calendar and your degree plan
- Harvard Business Review: How to access and use it in the online library
- Literature Reviews: Use the library to gather sources and write a literature review and view samples
If you are unable to view or use the Ask a Librarian chat widget above, you may also:
Call 800-847-3000, ext. 2222
- Sun: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Mon-Thu: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Fri: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sun: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Mon-Thu: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Fri: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
July - August:
- Mon-Thu: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Please note: Ask a Librarian is closed during the Spring, Summer and Winter breaks. Academic librarians from the Ask Us 24/7 consortium are available to help any time via chat when Ask a Librarian is closed.
If you need to request accommodations for library content, on the basis of a disability or accessibility needs, please contact Accessibility Resources and Services by emailing them at Disability.Services@esc.edu. Requests for accommodations should be submitted as early as possible to allow for sufficient planning. If you have questions, please visit the Accessibility Resources and Services website.