This site has been retired.
Your browser should take you a new location in a few seconds.
If not, this link will take you to the page.
Brooklyn Faculty Profiles
- mentor in the community and human services area of study
- B.A., Hood College; MSW, University at Albany; DSW, The Graduate School and University Center of CUNY, Hunter College
- LCSW (licensed clinical social worker), New York state
- mentor in the business, management and economics area of study
- MBA, Columbia University; B.S., Fairleigh Dickinson University
- mentor in the cultural studies area of study
- MFA (fiction), Brooklyn College; Ph.D. (English and creative writing), Binghamton University
- mentor in the historical studies area of study, Brooklyn and New York City
- B.A., Stony Brook University; M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D. (history), Columbia University
- executive director (interim), mentor in the business, management and economics area of study and coordinator, Brooklyn office
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- mentor in the historical studies area of study
- B.A., Columbia College; M.A., Ph.D. (history), University of Chicago