This page has moved.
Your browser should take you to its new location in a few seconds.
If it does not, this link will take you to the page.
Please Note: MyESC has moved!
You will need to log in with your FULL college email address. See Student Technology for more information about your college login.
When you visit My.ESC.edu for the first time, you’ll be redirected to a central login site. Once you’re logged in with your full email address, you’ll have full access to the new portal.
Remember to bookmark the page or you can always reach the portal from any page on our website using the MyESC link located in the orange bar at the very top of the page. Very soon, the old MyESC will be retired.
Learn more about the new MyESC portal.
- Upcoming term:
- Future Planning:
- Find out what studies/courses will be available in the coming 12 months by checking the Annual Learning Opportunities Inventory
- Residencies and other special learning opportunities
- Distance learning:
- Find out how an undergraduate student can enroll in graduate courses.
- Take courses at other colleges through cross registration
- More options for graduate students
Your Degree Plan
Degree Planning for Undergraduate Students:
- Areas of Study (AOS): Guidelines and web sites
- Degree program planning resources
- Work on your Degree Plan:
- Find instructions for using the DP Planner in the online knowledge base at our service desk:
Note: You must login to view the articles.
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) for Undergraduate Students:
Use the PLA Planner to request prior learning assessment (PLA) of college level credit for knowledge gained outside the traditional classroom.
- Degree planning for graduate students
Moodlerooms: Online Courses
Go to your online courses in Moodlerooms. (login required)
Questions about Moodlerooms?
- Web Browser Requirements for the Moodlerooms system (login required)
- Test your system to make sure it is compatible with Moodlerooms.
- Tips for clearing your web browser's cache
- Guest Access to online courses
(Please DO NOT use if you are an Empire State College student/faculty/staff.)