Please accept the good wishes of the entire SUNY Empire State College community for a happy holiday season and a healthy new year.
SUNY Empire’s hours of operation have been modified slightly, in accordance with the holiday season and official state holidays.
On Thursday, Dec. 24, many offices and locations will be lightly staffed. All college offices and locations will be closed on Friday, Dec. 25, Christmas Day.
Full services, including access to the college’s Student Information Center, will be available to students Monday-Wednesday, Dec. 28-30.
There will be limited staff available in many offices, and at many locations, on Thursday, Dec. 31. All college offices and locations will be closed on New Year’s Day, Friday, Jan. 1.
- Thursday, Dec. 24: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 25: closed
- Saturday, Dec. 26: ITS service desk open 9 a.m.-1 p.m.; library closed
- Sunday, Dec. 27: Library and ITS service desk open 1-9 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 28 – Thursday, Dec. 31: ITS service desk open 9 a.m.-9 p.m.; library open 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 1, 2016: closed
- Saturday, Jan. 2: ITS service desk open 9 a.m.-1 p.m.; library closed
- Sunday, Jan. 3: Library and ITS service desk open 1-9 p.m.